I happily received a French Press a year ago after my $9 coffee maker died silently one early morning. Being ignorant of it’s function, and intimidated by its fancy exterior, I looked up how to use it on youtube. Sure enough it is the easiest way I’ve ever made delicious coffee, even with cheap packaged grounds. My roommate and I love it almost as much as we love my roommate’s cat.
How do you prefer to make your coffee? And have you found the perfect grounds to water ratio? I’ve only hit it at random when I didn’t actually measure. ;/ Lol. Do you prefer flavored or straight? Do you even like coffee? If not what do you prefer?11 notes
Posted on Monday, 7 May
Tagged as: coffee french press preferences life
- darkkkandtwistyyy reblogged this from ivywilde
- gnastydrag0n likes this
- cafewildkat reblogged this from ivywilde and added:
- hurdurno likes this
- sugarassaultme likes this
- clarathedancingbean likes this
- justcuriouser answered: I love the french press! I rarely drink coffee but when I use I use that. Less counter space! Works for loose tea, too.
- ivywilde posted this